How does Motion Detection Zone works?
You can set your device to only notify you when there’s activity detected in specific areas of your camera’s view. These zone settings make it easy to filter out unwanted alerts. Just use the app to set your zones by filling in the areas you do or don’t want to filter out.
What is Motion Detection Zone for?
One way to cut down on unwanted alerts is by using these Zones. You can leave busy streets, swaying branches, swaying curtains, and your pets favorite perch outside of your Motion Detection Zone.
How to use Motion Detection Zone?
**Motion Detection Zone is only applicable for paying subscribers**
1. Open Kangaroo App.
2. Click on Settings on the upper right hand corner.
3. Scroll down to "Device Management".
4. Click on the name of your Indoor+Outdoor Camera.
5. Look for "Detection Settings"
6. Turn on "Motion Detection Zones". Then on the screen where you see the livestream, make sure to highlight or choose the squares where your preferred zones to detect motions are at.
Don't forget to link your Indoor + Outdoor Camera to Security and arm your home so you don't miss any alerts or notifications whenever a motion is detected.