Customizing motion detection settings makes you control how far your device can cover motions. Here is how you can customize the motion detection settings of your Video Doorbell Camera:
- Open the Kangaroo App.
- Click on Settings found at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and choose “Device Management”.
- Select the name of your Video Doorbell Camera.
- Look for “Detection Settings” then choose “Motion Detection Sensitivity”.
- Now you can choose from “Average” or “Extra”
- On “Average”, motion detection is within 8ft, 50 degrees left and right field of view.
- On “Extra”, motion detection is within 15ft, 50 degrees left and right field of view.
The more frequent a motion is being detected, the shorter the battery life of your device is.
The lesser the detection motion, the longer the battery life.